As stated in my previous post, this will be short, it will be general, and it will be bland. I think the best way to do this is to give my key take-aways from the weekend, and then you can just extrapolate from there…
1. Riding a mechanical bull is a lot harder than it looks
2. When you almost vomit from the smell of Jameson, its probably time to stop drinking it
3. Losing money on the first night is never a good way to start a trip, but waking up to your friend winning $600 by taking the seat you vacated, makes it that much worse.
4. When you meet a 70 year-old man at 3a.m. who keeps $500 tucked away in his left sock, dresses like the captain of a sea-faring vessel, and makes outrageous, inappropriate comments to woman half his age, it’s a good idea to lose him ASAP.
5. Waking up with a sweet, dry mouth means that you drank too many Jager-bombs
6. Bally’s is not exactly the Bellagio (spell check told me this word was spelled wrong and told me to change it to fellatio…just thought it was worth adding to the post)
7. The Wild-Wild West is a great way to end every night in AC
8. 5 hours of sleep during a bachelor party is something that you should cherish because its the most your are going to see all weekend
9. Dinner at The Palm, which is in the Tropicana, is a must
10. Racking up an $1,800 bill at The Palm is not advisable, though
11. It was a goddamn monsoon this weekend in the Northeast
12. Drinking a 40, of Miller Lite, with your dad, when he hasn’t been to a bar since the ’80s is a great experience
13. Losing money the second night is not a good feeling, and then watching the same person win another $600 just makes you hate yourself.
14. Realizing your friend has a gambling problem when he takes a cash advance on his credit card to fund his gambling is not funny, unless its 4am and then it’s fucking hilarious.
15. I don’t know if I can accurately describe the feeling of leaving a strip club at 6am and watching the sun come up…it feels a lot like shame though
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and stayed dry and safe throughout. The first rule about a bachelor party is that YOU DON”T TALK ABOUT THE BACHELOR PARTY!